|The Coach House at Ballmoar Farm is a listed (18th century), former banqueting house/billiard room/coach house, now transformed into high quality self-catering holiday accommodation.
Close to the west coast of the Isle of Man, it is peaceful and secluded, in its own
extensive grounds with large lawn, decked seating area, and lovely uninterrupted
views over the surrounding countryside.
The Coach House was recently converted and restored to a high specification with
interesting and unusual original features. The building has not been extended so retains the original
The Coach House provides an ideal base for walking; the steam train heritage trail is close by as is Peel Hill and the coastal
Peel is just two miles away (shops, bank, post office, churches, castle, museum, Cathedral, House of Mannanan,
WiFi at the Western Swimming Pool or the Toy Box). St Johns 1½ miles (shop and post office,
tearoom, church, Tynwald Hill, Tynwald Craft Centre).
|We provide a generous welcome pack, with many local products.
|This restoration project has been a labour of love, so our hope is that others too
will enjoy this unique property.
|The Coach House at a glance:
• The Coach House has two bedrooms and sleeps 4 people.
• There is plenty of private, off-road parking.
• Sorry, we have no availability for TT fortnight 2013 & 2014.
• Prices range from: £550 to £800 per week. See
• Bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Shorter periods are possible out of season by arrangement.