Self-catering holiday accommodation at The Coach House at Ballamoar Farm, a listed (18th century), former banqueting house/billiard room/coach house, now transformed into a high quality holiday cottage sleeping 4 people.
Close to the west coast of the Isle of Man, it is peaceful and secluded, in its own extensive grounds with large lawn, decked seating area, and lovely uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside.
The Coach House was recently converted and restored to a high specification with interesting and unusual original features. The building has not been extended so retains the original footprint.
The Coach House provides an ideal base for walking; the steam train heritage trail is close by as is Peel Hill and the coastal footpath.
Peel is just two miles away (shops, bank, post office, churches, castle, museum, Cathedral, House of Mannanan). St Johns 1½ miles (shop and post office, tearoom, church, Tynwald Hill, Tynwald Craft Centre).
We provide a generous welcome pack, with many local products.
This restoration project has been a labour of love, so our hope is that others too will enjoy this unique property.
Important information about self catering at Ballamoar:
• Whilst children are welcome, the layout the property makes it more suited to children over 5 and adults.
• Please read our ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT. We regret The Coach House is not accessible for a wheelchair user.
• We are unable to accept pets as the property is within the curtilage of a working farm.
• The Coach House is no smoking accommodation.
• Mobile phone users will need a roaming facility activated to phone out from the Island.
• The amount quoted for the accommodation includes VAT.
The Coach House self catering at a glance:
2 bedrooms, sleeping 4 people.
NEED SPACE FOR 6 or MORE?
Try our sister accommodation at Ballacallin Court
Plenty of private, off-road parking
Prices range from: £650 to £975 per week.
Bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Shorter periods are possible out of season by arrangement.
Sorry, no pets.