1. Please first check availability for your chosen dates using the calendar on this page.
2. Then send your booking request using the “Book now” form and mention any specific requirements you have. Alternatively you can phone us on 01624 842393 or email: email@example.com
3. After we have confirmed your dates and prices, please print, complete and post this booking form along with your deposit cheque for 20% of the quoted total. We also accept the booking form by email and payments by BACS (please ask for our bank details).
January to April (excluding New Year and Easter ) £650
May, June and September (excluding TT) £750
July, August, Christmas, New Year, Easter, school holidays £850
TT (two week bookings only) £975 per week (fully booked for 2020)
Terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before making a booking.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- I understand that a 20% deposit is payable to the owner to secure the booking, other than for TT. The balance is due for payment 4 weeks before the day of arrival. (When a booking has been made less than four weeks before arrival then the full rental fee is payable when booking.) When paying via overseas bank transfer I undertake to request my bank to transfer the full amount requested in GBP. I understand that the transfer will incur some charges on my part. (Guests paying in currency other than GBP have used Transferwise to save on bank charges.) For TT bookings payment in full is required at time of booking. No refund will be available if you cancel. If we cancel your payment will be refunded.
- In the event of a cancellation of a booking (other than for a TT booking) I will immediately advise the Owner. If the cancellation is 28 days or more before arrival date, I understand the booking fee will be forfeited and if within 28 days I take full responsibility to pay the full balance. I understand that the Owner will without prejudice to their right to the balance in full, use their best endeavours to re-let. If re-let, a refund will be made less any expenses they might incur for advertising, office costs, etc. We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance to cover this risk.
- I agree that neither the Owner nor any persons in their employ will be liable for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained by me or any member of my party, or any person whom I may invite into the accommodation and grounds of the property during the holiday period.
- I undertake to take care of the property and will leave it, the furniture and equipment in the same condition as I found it. I further undertake to advise of any damages or breakages and to reimburse such costs at the end of the holiday.
Arrivals & Departures
Bookings are from 4 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. We like to prepare the property to a high standard of cleanliness and appreciate arrivals not before 4 pm (unless a prior arrangement is made).
Prices are fully inclusive. All bed linen and towels are provided. Towels within the property are for Coach House use only. Please bring your own towels for beach/swimming use. We reserve the right to charge for towels stained through inappropriate use.
As The Coach House is within the curtilage of a working farm we do not accept pets.
There is a No Smoking policy in The Coach House.
Mobile phone users must have a roaming facility activated to phone out from the Island.
The amount quoted for the accommodation includes VAT.